Dr. Kam Mann is an experienced Physician with a specialist interest in Andrology, Men’s Health and Sexual Medicine. He has studied and worked in the UK, USA and New Zealand. He continues to working in the NHS Andrology unit at University Hospital Southampton and he offers private practice services through International Andrology London.
Dr. Kam performs assessments on patients with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, testosterone deficiency and penile curvature including Peyronie’s disease. He also offers men’s health lifestyle assessments.
He is a trainer and appraiser of doctors and upholds a strong belief for providing high quality, safe, evidence based, client centred medical care.
Dr. Kam has been invited as a speaker and chaired scientific meetings in the field of men’s health and sexual medicine.
Summary of Achievements
- Medical graduate The London Hospital Medical College, University of London-MBBS
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners, London-MRCGP
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, London-MRCP
- Member of British, European and International Societies of Sexual Medicine-BSSM, ESSM and ISSM
- Member of the Primary Care Urology Society-PCUS
- Member of the Primary Care Testosterone Advisory Group-PCTAG