What is Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction often referred to as ED, is the inability to achieve and sustain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. The prevalence of erectile dysfunction increases with age and whilst around 20% of adult men suffer from erectile dysfunction that increases to 50% for men aged 40 and above.
Can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Modern treatment protocols mean that majority of our patients are able to successfully achieve penetrative sex irrespective of the underlying causes.
- Our network of physicians have successfully treated over 30,000 patients to date
- A majority of our patients will be able to have successful intercourse from the first day of their treatment
- Our treatment protocol aim is to provide an individualised treatment plan that will completely address any erection issues, whilst resolving the underlying conditions leading to erectile dysfunction
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, what should I do next?
We advise you to book a consultation with one of our highly experienced doctors. The first step towards successful treatment is an accurate diagnosis of potential causes by our specialists.
After this, our doctors will seek to do two things:
- design a treatment plan that will allow you immediately to achieve a strong erection to continue normal sexual activities
- design a treatment plan to address the underlying causes of your erectile dysfunction. This means that each treatment we offer in our clinic is highly personalised.
While our doctor’s experience from over 30,000 erectile dysfunction patients allows us to create detailed treatment plans, a majority of doctors limit treatment options to medication, often leaving the underlying causes untreated. This can lead to a life-long dependence on drugs and in many cases, long term, unsuccessful treatment and your dissatisfaction.