What is Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction often referred to as ED, is the inability to achieve and sustain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. The prevalence of erectile dysfunction increases with age and whilst around 20% of adult men suffer from erectile dysfunction that increases to 50% for men aged 40 and above.
Can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Modern treatment protocols mean that majority of our patients are able to successfully achieve penetrative sex irrespective of the underlying causes.
- Our network of physicians have successfully treated over 30,000 patients to date
- A majority of our patients will be able to have successful intercourse from the first day of their treatment
- Our treatment protocol aim is to provide an individualised treatment plan that will completely address any erection issues, whilst resolving the underlying conditions leading to erectile dysfunction
I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, what should I do next?
We advise you to book a consultation with our highly experienced doctors. The first step towards an accurate diagnosis is an investigation of possible causes by our specialists.
After this, our doctors will aim to do two things:
- design a treatment plan that will allow you to immediately achieve a strong erection to continue normal sexual activities.
- design a treatment plan to address the underlying causes of your ED, this means that each treatment we offer in our clinic is highly personalised.
Learn More About Erectile Dysfunction