What is Penis Enlargement?
Also known as penoplasty, penis enlargement is the most sought-after aesthetic medical treatment for men. This is not surprising since 45% of men report that they are dissatisfied with their penis size.
Penis size has always been a controversial topic (which evidence indicates that it is also a very important issue) and we are of the opinion that if the size of a man’s penis causes him significant concern, then he should be given the opportunity to consult an experienced medical professional who will explain in detail the available options, what are the results that can be realistically achieved and evaluate whether he is a viable candidate for treatment.
- In fact, with modern treatment protocols, it is possible to safely and successfully increase penis length by 2-5cm and penis girth and glans by 30-50%.
- All penis enlargement treatments options that we offer are minimally invasive meaning that the treatment will take one day and the same or next day you can return to your daily routine.
- All treatments performed are medically proven to be safe and effective with over 1500 penis enlargements successfully completed by our expert doctors.
There are only two effective options for penis enlargement:
- Penis enlargement surgery for increased length and girth: This is day-care (no need for an overnight stay in hospital) surgical procedure, which can simultaneously increase a man’s penile length and girth. The results of penis enlargement surgery (which increase penis length and girth) are permanent and the operation can be repeated if further size increases are desired.
- Non-surgical penis enlargement (girth only): For patients reluctant to opt for the surgical option, you can explore non-surgical girth enhancement which involves injecting a filler in the penis so as to increase its volume. It should be noted that this is not a permanent solution (the filler will eventually be absorbed) but is a generally safe and reversible treatment which can be performed in 30 minutes with a local anaesthetic and repeated as many times as needed.
Please note that pills, creams and other medicinal products advertised for penis enlargement do not work and in many cases can be dangerous and should always be avoided!
The costs for penis enlargement treatments vary between £2900 and £8000 depending on whether a patient chooses the surgical or non-surgical option, the operating technique employed and the results that you want to achieve. We don’t follow a one-price-fits-all policy and prices are quoted on a case by case basis as assessed by our experienced surgeons. You can find more information about costs and financing here.
I would like to increase the size of my penis. What should I do next?
If you are looking to increase the size of your penis, we advise that you book a consultation with one of our highly experienced doctors. During this consultation, our doctor will examine you and explain all possible treatments options in detail, discuss the size you wish to achieve and answer any questions you may have.